Grab your mouse & click the link. You could be the one lucky person to win a 4 day trip to Baldface Lodge located in Nelson British Columbia with Marc Frank Montoya and Mikey LeBlanc compliments of DVS, Baldface Lodge, and Snowboarder Magazine.
- 4 Day Trip to Baldface Lodge
- A years supply of DVS Snow Series Shoes
Photos compliments of Baldface Lodge.
View Larger Map
Here’s the complete rules for those interested in the particulars:
SNOWBOARDER MAGAZINE AND DVS SHOES SWEEPSTAKES
1. Introduction: Snowboarder Magazine (a publication of Source Interlink Magazines, LLC ) and DVS Shoes (“Sponsors”) are offering the Snowboarder Magazine’s DVS/Baldface Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 21 and over as of December 1, 2009 and a resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsors, the Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.S.T. on Tuesday, December 1, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.S.T. on Friday January 29, 2010.
4. How to Enter: Enter by filling out an official entry form available in Snowboarder Magazine. Multiple entries are not permitted. No more than one entry per envelope can be submitted. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated or misdirected mail. Entries that are printed by machine, mechanically reproduced, tampered with, illegible or incomplete are not eligible. You may also visit http://fresh.snowboardermag.com/dvs-baldface/ and fill in required entry information. Individuals may enter this Sweepstakes by filling out the online form only once. More than one online entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address.
5. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing and two (1) winner. Participant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The drawing will be conducted on or about February 3, 2010, by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about February 5, 2010. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received. To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, after February 22, 2009 to Snowboard Magazine’s DVS/Baldface Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 420928, Palm Coast, Florida 32142-9366.
6. Prize: One Grand Prize winner will receive a 4 day stay at the Baldface Lodge in British Colombia, Canada and a year supply of DVS shoes (12 pairs, one pair per month). The Guest must be 21 years of age or older when below-mentioned Travel Release is executed. Prize does not include airfare to British Colombia, incidentals, personal expenses, meals, room service, gratuities, transfers, ground transportation or any other expenses not specifically listed herein.
7. Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $4,140 Sponsors are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsors will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners and any guests who will share in the prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner’s place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority, may use winner’s name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSORS, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited. Failure to execute and return any requested document within fourteen (14) days of postmark, or return of notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
9. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserves the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Sponsors: The Sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Snowboarder Magazine, DVS Shoes and Baldface Lodge.