We can’t get enough of Joe Sexton, so when he stopped by the office awhile back we asked him to spice up our playlist. Check out what keeps him riding his shred stick and then watch it in action in This Video Sucks.
1.Cam’ron – “Hey Ma” – Come Home with Me
It’s a funny song with funny lyrics and a cool beat. “Get in the car and don’t touch nothin’.
2. David Gray – “This Year’s Love” – White Ladder
It’s the best song from the Girl Next Door soundtrack, a really good movie. It gives me chills everytime.
3. Frank Sinatra – “That’s Life” – Nothing but the Best
A true song that sounds like an old basketball game or something.
4. Etta James – “At Last” – At Last! (Remastered)
What a super recognizable song. It mellows you out. Etta James has an amazing voice.
5. Iggy Pop – “The Passenger” – Lust for Life
It doesn’t sound like most of his songs. It really has a cool feel to it.
6. Jackson Browne – “Doctor My Eyes” – Jackson Browne
It was in that one movie, Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
7. Jimmy Buffett – “Pencil Thin Mustache” – Songs You Know By Heart
Reminds me of vacation, well all of Jimmy’s songs do and this one is my favorite.
8. Michael Buble – “Feeling Good” – It’s Time
An extra cover of Nina Simone, but the way he did it has a James Bond feel to it. Plus he sounds like Frankie.