SNOWBOARDER is bringing you a series of how-to snowboard trick tip videos to help fill up that bag of tricks, and help you learn how to ride that snowboard a little better.
For this trick tip Parker Duke explains how to do a frontside 360 sad sir. No, you don’t just frown while doing a 360. In case you are deaf, the steps are listed below. Good luck.
1. Get comfortable with your standard frontside 360.
2. Pick a jump that you have hit before and know the speed required to make the landing.
3. Pop off your heels.
4. Right when you are at 90 degrees tweak the mute grab in front of you.
5. Look over your shoulder to keep the spin going.
6. Let your legs catch up to you as you finish the 360.
7. Spot your landing and ride away smooth.