Burton Cartel EST Binding 2011
• BASEPLATE: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST
• HI-BACK: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back
• STRAPS: Superstrap™ and NEW Gettagrip Capstrap™
• CUSHIONING: Removable SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel Cushioning
• COLORWAYS: Black, Steel Blue, Acid Test
• Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
The Burton Cartel EST Binding uses a 30% Short-Glass/Nylon composite for the baseplate, which saves you some dough, and is more flexible. A softer binding can be nice for long sessions because a more rigid binding can sometimes lead to foot fatigue. The downside of a softer binding is that it doesn’t deliver the high performance of a stiffer binding.