Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots 2011
• Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
• LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring NEW Winder Handle and Additional System Upgrades]
• LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner with NEW Rad Pad For Lace Comfort
• CUSHIONING: Vibram® Outsole with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
• FLEX AND RESPONSE: S4 Shell Panels, Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, and NEW Super Grip Toe
• COLORWAYS: Black/Gray and White/Blue/Lime
The Burton Imperial snowboard boots have Burton’s patented lacing system. Their Speed Zone lacing system provides true zonal control in the forefoot and upper sections of the boot. Leave the bottom zone looser if you like to let your toes move around and crank the upper firm around your calf, it’s your choice. Lace ‘em as you please.