Burton Ion Boot 2011
• Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
• LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring NEW Winder Handle and Additional System Upgrades]
• LINER: Imprint™ 4 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, InfiniFIT™ Liner Sole, and NEW Rad Pad For Lace Comfort
• CUSHIONING: Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with RX Adjustable Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
• FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, Power Spine Backstay, and NEW Super Grip Toe
• COLORWAYS: Black/Electric Blue and White/Red/SIlver
The Burton Ion Boot for 2011 has it’s reduced footprint technology. This helps minimize the overall length of the boot from the heel-to-toe. If your boots are bulky and long it will be easy for your toes or heels to drag while making turns and potentially leading to a fall, which nobody wants. Additional it has Speed Zone Lacing to quickly and easily tighten your boots. Basically, these boots ares loaded with features that your feet will love you for.