BURLINGTON, VT (August 4, 2010) The first signs of winter are hitting riders worldwide today with the launch of the completely re-designed http://www.burton.com/ and the arrival of new 2011 Burton catalogs in mailboxes from Milwaukee to the Netherlands.
The 2011 Burton catalog is the printed resource for all things Burton, while the all-new burton.com is fully loaded with more rider-friendly features and usability than ever. The new site focuses on the overall snowboarding experience, allowing riders to connect with Burton and to the sport in ways they never have before.
From extensive team rider info, updates and profiles and the ability to connect to a global rider network, to exact coordinates of your local snowboard shop and live info from local mountains, the 2011 burton.com is all about servicing and supporting riders.
Check out some of the features of the new burton.com, all of which will make you swear off summer and wish for winter.
- Meet the Team: The all new Team Timelines let you really experience the life of our team riders – from birth to their first podium, film part and mag cover.
- Support Local Snowboarding: Check out our new and improved shop locator to find a store near you.
- Board Finder: Find the board that’s right for you in two easy steps.
- Look Books: See our team riders living the dream and check out the gear they’re wearing in each photo.
- Product Tech: Want to know exactly what our boot backstays or bindings’ SensoryBED™ look like up close? See more product tech details than ever on the new site.
- Twitter feed on the homepage: See Twitter feeds from Burton, team riders and shops right on the homepage.
- The Community: Join the Community to upload your own photos, videos and interact with riders around the world.
- Catalog sign-up: Get your copy while they last. And if you just can’t wait to see it, flip through the entire 2011 catalog online. You can even turn the pages, just like the paper one.
The new burton.com is live now, and catalogs are available at your local snowboard shop or online when you sign up.
And just in case you need any more reasons to get stoked for winter, check out some fresh 2011 footage here http://bit.ly/c4cuyH
Can’t get enough of winter 2011? Follow our line at
facebook.com/burtonsnowboards and twitter.com/burtonsnowboard