MOUNTAIN HIGH ANNOUNCES THE “BRING YOUR BOARD” SEASON PASS PARTY, SATURDAY, AUGUST 28TH
Wrightwood, CA – August 16, 2010: Mountain High kicks off its 2010/11 Season Pass sale with a huge festival at Podium Distribution’s headquarters in Torrance, August 28th. The “Bring Your Board” event is open to everyone from 3pm to 8pm and highlights include an urban snow ramp with 25 tons of snow, DVS’s indoor skate park, live music, food, vendors, and meet & greets with team pro riders. All activities are free with the exception of the snow ramp which is reserved for passholders and invited pros only. New pass holders also receive two FREE non-holiday lift tickets ($130 value) and a FREE t-shirt from Shred Slaughter when they purchase there (or prior.) See below for details. For more information and directions visit mthigh.com. Don’t miss it.
- Open to everyone. 3:00pm to 8:00pm. Podium Dist., 955 Francisco St, Torrance, CA 90502.
- FREE food from Wahoo’s for the first 300 guests.
- Mixture of live music and DJs.
- Vendor village featuring Burton, DVS, Electric, Neff, Protec, 686, Active, Skullcandy and more.
- Purchase your 2010/11 season pass and get two FREE 8-Hour lift tickets (non-holiday), a FREE t-shirt from Shred Slaughter, and ride the custom snow ramp.
Mountain High’s anytime season pass sale begins Friday, August 27th, and runs through the month of October. Prices are just $299 for adults and $129 for children ages 7 to 12. That’s less than the cost of five visits! Plus anyone who purchases their pass by September 6th receives two free tickets valid any day this season, non-holiday. A $130 value! Mountain High is committed to keeping winter sports affordable and, if this season is anything like the last, there has never been a better time to buy a season pass. For more information or to schedule and interview, please contact John McColly, Director of Marketing, at (760) 316-7830 or email@example.com