You can’t control the Stoke.
For the fourth year Rome SDS brings you the end of season stoke you crave. Stoken is the un-contests of all contests. It’s a time to celebrate the shred season as it winds down and warms up, in a huge crew moving from feature to feature just having a good time.
The Stoken may include: all, some, or none of the following good times:
– Reverse Limbo Ollie Bar – mad ups bro
– One Hitters – could be a hip, quarter pipe, pipe, or on the chairlift
– The Long Slash – spray and pray
– Barrel Bonks – little tap, tap, taparoo
– Mystery Flavor – could be anything…
We’ll all be traveling as a pack from feature to feature, sessioning each jib or event in a super loose good-times jam format. And while the Stoken isn’t about winning, we still want to hook up a few people displaying the largest stoke quantity with a few extra items.
– First in Stoke – 2012 Mob Bindings
– Second in Stoke – 2012 Rome Jacket
– Third in Stoke – 2012 Rome Backpack
At the end of it all we’ll wrap it all up with a good ol’ product toss and possibly some hot dogs down in the parking lot.
March 13th – Wachusett’s in MA – 10AM
March 19th – Nubs Nob in MI – 10:30AM
March 19th – Canyons in UT – 10AM
March 19th – Holiday Valley in NY – 10AM (Helmets Required)
March 25th – Summit at Snoqualamie in WA – 10AM
March 26th – Big Boulder in PA – 10AM