YOU ARE THE SYNDICATE – COOZIE DESIGN COMPETITION
February 14, 2012
Keepin' our drinks cold while keepin' our hands warm—the time has come for the newest addition to the Rome coozie family. As a yearly tradition, Rome creates a fun, (sometimes mildly offensive) beverage coozie to hook-up our friends, shops, and replace the ones we lost from the year before. This year, we're looking for your help.
The Syndicate concept has been at the foundation of Rome since its beginning; hell, it's even in our name, and throughout the years we have had riders provide art and input that has shaped Rome into what it is.
So now it's your chance to help redesign what some may say is one of the most important products we make. We need your help creating the newest Syndicate coozie and become a part of a long list of legendary can coolers.
- Design art for a coozie that contains the word Rome, our logo, or both (Downloadable here: http://www.romesnowboards.com/downloads/category/2)
- Keep it a one color design and make sure it fits in a (2.5" X 3") imprint area.
- Submit your entries by March 15th
- Send your Entries to RiderCouncil@romesnowboards.com with "You Are the Syndicate" in the subject line.
- Submit files in Jpeg format or if you scribbled something down on a bar napkin mail it in!
- Be sure to include your mailing address in case your design is chosen as the next Syndicate coozie.
Winner is chosen April 1st and will receive 20 custom coozies! We will also print 200 to be given away at various upcoming Rome events, basically making you the coolest coozie designer in the industry.
So get the creative juices flowing and send in what you think should be the next custom Syndicate coozie!