SNOWBOARDER is bringing you a series of how-to snowboard videos to help fill up that bag of tricks, and help you learn how to ride that snowboard a little better.
For this trick tip Dylan Thompson walks you through how to do a back lip on a down rail. In case you are deaf, the steps are listed below. Good luck.
1. Roll up to the rail parallel with some speed.
2. Ollie over it like you would on a normal backside 5050 but just a bit higher so you have time to get into the back lip.
3. As soon as you get over the rail kick out your back foot.
4. Catch your board on the rail between your feet.
5. Once you are locked in continue to look over your front shoulder.
6. Look towards the end of the rail where you are going and ride it out clean.