[video_player video="http://ondemand.snowboardermag.com/video/flv/snowboarder-090812-22-2-Trick_Tip-TJ_Schneider-Andrecht_Transfer_2.flv" /]
SNOWBOARDER is bringing you a series of how to snowboard videos to help fill up that bag of tricks, and help you learn how to ride that snowboard a little better. This week TJ Schneider shows us how to do an Andrecht Handplant Transfer.
1. Find something with an easy pop over, so you don’t have to use your body to throw yourself up and over.
2. Approach on your toe edge.
3. Go for a method grab and plant your other hand.
4. Once you’re grabbing, push off with your other arm.
5. Suck up your legs and it will bring you back in backside 180.
Video by Gary Tyler McLeod
Pick up a copy of the September 2009 issue of SNOWBOARDER Magazine and let TJ Schneider show you how to Air-to-Fakie.
Do you have any additional tips for learning an Andrecht Transfer? Let’s hear them.