If you’re looking for an antidote to the stale, predictable mega-resort experience, you just found it. RED, as we call it, has a rich history and thousands of acres of terrain for you to explore.
Many more famous resorts would kill to have the combination of deep, dry snow, accessible location, and exciting, 1800 acres of varied terrain on three mountain peaks. Red is located on Canada's Powder Highway in the Monashee Mountain range in Rossland, BC. Did we mention they average 2 riders per acre? Loads of pow all to yourself.
This is what you’ll win:
- Lift tickets for two people for 3 days to Red Mountain in Rossland, BC
- 3 nights slope-side lodging in the new Slalom Creek Condos (100 yards to lift)
- Airfare for 2 from anywhere in the continental US or Canada (passport required)
- Rental Car for 4 days during trip
- 1 free ski setup from Salomon: Salomon Shogun, Salomon Quest 14 and Salomon STH 12 Bindings.
- 1 free Snowboard and Snowboard Binding Setup from Rome Snowboards
- A ripping good time