Jun 3-9, 2018, it’s Beyond the Boundaries Week at Woodward Tahoe Summer Snowboard Camp!
Christine Savage, Madison Blackley, Mary Walsh and special guests Fancy Rutherford and Taylor Elliott
There are few more perfect places to spend a week of summer than on the shores of Lake Tahoe, and it’s even better if you’re making turns and trying new tricks at Woodward Tahoe! BTBounds is hosting a special week of summer camp during Woodward Tahoe Week 1 with coaches Christine Savage, Madison Blackley, Mary Walsh and special guests Fancy Rutherford and Taylor Elliott!
Enjoy all the best parts about summer snowboard camp: learning new tricks on soft, slushy snow (with the lift running for laps!); small group coaching from BTBounds coaches in the morning and free ride session in the afternoon; skate sessions in the multiple skateparks on the Woodward Campus; skate clinics for beginners; unlimited access to the infamous Woodward Bunker, filled with foam pits and trampolines on which to learn new tricks–snowboarding in the Tahoe sunshine at Woodward is perfection in itself, but we’re sweetening the deal even more with special BTBounds after-shred activities!
After riding, we will be offering epic summertime activities! The activities fee covers everything, minus any adult drinks at dinner (but includes the wine tasting for all 21+ attendees). Here’s the low down:
– Mexican Fiesta night at one of our favorite restaurants
– Wine Tasting and dinner in downtown Truckee
– Chartered sunset cruise and dinner on Lake Tahoe
– Tie dye with BTBounds x Woodward t-shirts
– Post-riding yoga class for snowboarders
– Special photo clinic for anyone interested in upping their on and off hill photo game! (Mary Walsh will offer tips that can be applied to your iPhone, point and shoot, gopro, or DSLR camera. Woodward Tahoe has a Media Lab to process photos, too!)
Photos of the week are included, too! And lodging and meals! Plus, a BTBounds goodie bag full of gear to enhance your summer shredding, including a pair of Oakley goggles!
– $1599 – lodging included
– $1499 – lodging not included
PLUS $250 activities fee (optional, but the activities are awesome!)
For more info and to register for Week 1 with Beyond the Boundaries, go to the Woodward Tahoe Summer Snowboard Camp website. When ready to register, call Woodward at (530)-426-1114 to receive the discounted price!
The activity fee can be paid separately via BTBounds, here.