Establish and grow North American sales for O'Neill outerwear division. This position will be solely focused on growing our US outerwear business. Provides leadership and vision to drive product sales by planning, controlling, and directing the activities of the company to attain maximum sales volume and profitability. Accountable for business results and executing key initiatives. Brings a track record in managing a successful business and proven experience in strategic sales and business planning. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
– Develop, manage and actively participate in implementation of effective sales, clear sales goals, distribution plans, marketing plans and strategies for sales force within each region
– Open new accounts and activate strategy to grow sales
– Manage key account sales and trade shows
– Manage customer relations and customer service goals
– Build relationships with accounts (buyers and associates)
– Evaluate/develop account plans – marketing and sales tools, merchandising, product, shipping, rep, training needs, assortment, displays, events
– Gather industry information on in store training, contests, product seeding, events, market shifts, and BDPs.
– Review and understand sales performance
– Execute and monitor overall strategies and performance of all accounts – account sophistication, vendor agreements, inventory levels, sell through data. Gather feedback
– Evaluate competitive landscape and provide information
– Responsible for managing Sales budget. Forecast short and long term sales plans. Set sales goals based on these forecasts, aligning with overall objectives in conjunction with Finance.
– Work with every department (sales, operations, marketing and executive management) to maximize company efficiency and seek out new account opportunities
– Create, collaborate and execute marketing plans and sales programs within each country/region.
– Manage Key Accounts
– Determine and manage sampling and merchandising needs for the channel (product samples, POP, displays, fixtures)
– Communicate merchandising story and strategy to reps
– 4 years + Sales management experience
– A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred
– Strong communication skills
– Strong planning skills
– Self motivated and well organized
– Sales Force Development & Management
– Marketing and Brand Management experience
– Strong People Management and Leadership skills
– Outdoor Sport Channel Expertise
– Apparel sales experience with in the action sports industry is required for all applicants
– Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
– Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
If you have the qualifications and the skills needed for this position we would love to hear from you.
Please email resumes and salary history to email@example.com.
Must have Sales Manager in title of e-mail.