words: Brendon Rego
photos: AG, Tyler Benton
High Cascade’s Session 5 was more like a summer snowboard fiesta fueled by a Mambo Number 5 jive. July & High Cascade just wrapped up the hottest session yet! So in honor of Session 5, we’re going to give you a 5 for 5. Think of it like Wendy’s 4 for 4, just much more delightful.
1. Videograss hosted the session and brought with them snowboard wizards Jake Kuzyk, Joe Sexton, Jake OE, Danimals, & Justin Fronius.
2. It was sunny every-single-day.
3. #CAMPiTA7 was going off in full-effect that had CAPiTA’s entire pro team & a dozen or so AM’s devouring everything!
4. Danimals cemented a Ride snowboard into the Dodgeball court that had campers dodging bullets (not literally) in an attempt for a fresh deck.
5. The first VG Huck-a-thon had kids getting so down with the sickness we were worried System of a Down may send us a cease and desist.
Really though, Session 5 was all-time and for that we must thank our wonderful campers & our lovely guests. With Session 6 underway, one can only sit and experience the heaviest case of FOMO, but we hope to see all of you next year for the next chapter of the summer snowboard party!
High Cascade Snowboard Camp 2017 – Session 5 PhotosClose gallery popup button ×
1 of 13
2 of 13
3 of 13
4 of 13
5 of 13
6 of 13
7 of 13
8 of 13
9 of 13
10 of 13
11 of 13
12 of 13
13 of 13
Ms. Superpark Standout Announced!
Words, photos, and previously unseen features!
And an interview with Christy Prior!
A thank you letter from Desiree Melancon.