RED RIVER RESORT OVERVIEW
Red River Ski & Summer Area offers a unique riding and lifestyle experience surrounded by the Southern Rockies of New Mexico. Whether youre looking for park laps, wide open groomers, or steep powder filled trees, youll find it with us. Minimal lines and fresh powder stashes days after a storm are almost always guaranteed. Park your car in town as the lifts, bars, restaurants, and shops are only a short walk away. After an epic day on the slopes trade your board for a barstool and throw back cold ones with your buddies at The Lift House.
RED RIVER RESORT STATS
- Location: Red River, NM
- Vertical Drop: 1600
- Annual Snowfall: 214
- Most popular run: Broadway
- Ride-able Acres: 209
- Number of Lifts: 7
- Number of Trails: 63
- Ticket Prices: $79
- Nearest Airport: Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF)
- Aprés: The Grill at the Lift House, Bull O the Woods Saloon, Motherlode Saloon
- Top Events: Pond Skim, Gold Rush Rail Jam, Red River Rampage Slopestyle
- Restaraunts: The Grill at the Lift House, Tip Restaurant, Chalet Cafeteria
- Hotels/Lodging: 30+ lodges and hotels in town
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: New this year we introduced the Pioneer Pass (Ages 18-28) with big savings and no blackouts. Stay posted on our social channels for Black Friday and other flash sale offers throughout the season
WHAT’S NEW FOR RED RIVER 2018
Out with the old and in with the new, as we traded in our aging park cat for a brand new PistenBully ParkPro to ensure that our parks are always in prime shape. This summer crews finished up widening key areas of Hollywood to provide room for a dedicated jump line, more features, and better flow through our premier park. Weve continued making upgrades to the most powerful snowmaking system in the state to ensure quality riding regardless of what Mother Nature has in mind.
RED RIVER TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Red River Ski & Summer Area is home to three terrain parks for every riding ability. Looking to show off then head to Hollywood, our main park home to the largest jumps, jibs, and hits. Our dedicated park staff is serious about building some of the best parks in the state.