WHITEFISH RESORT OVERVIEW
In the 1930s, local skiers discovered good skiing on the big mountain north of town. Since then weve been committed to a life of good times, great people, and deep snow. In Whitefish youll find a community true to itself and a deep-rooted lifestyle where character is encouraged. Located in beautiful northwest Montana, we average more than 300 inches of snow annually on 3,000 acres of bowls, chutes, and glades on all aspects. Our terrain parks and boardercross course will keep you stoked on those rare days without fresh snow. A lot of resorts have beautiful backyards we have Glacier National Park.
WHITEFISH RESORT STATS
- Location: Whitefish, Montana
- Vertical Drop: 2,353
- Annual Snowfall: 333
- Most popular run: Inspiration
- Ride-able Acres: 3,000
- Number of Lifts: 12
- Number of Trails: 105 marked trails
- Ticket Prices: $81
- Nearest Airport: Glacier Park International – 19 miles
- Aprés: The Bierstube, Hellroaring Saloon & Eatery, Great Northern Bar & Grill
- Top Events: Nate Chute Banked Slalom and Boardercross, Fishbowl Slopestyle Series, Dummy Derby & Brewfest
- Restaraunts: Summit House, Ed & Mullys, Hellroaring Saloon & Eatery
- Hotels/Lodging: Ski & Stay for $95 at the Hibernation House
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: Save 20% when you buy lift tickets in advance, online at SkiWhitefish.com
WHAT’S NEW FOR WHITEFISH 2018
Following last winters relocation of Chair 5 to the East Rim, the 2018/19 season will see the completion of two phases of remodels to The Bierstube and Ed & Mullys. Phase One, completed last year, included exterior facelifts to both buildings and a new deck at The Bierstube. Phase Two introduces a new, outdoor bar at The Stube and a complete remodel of the interior of Ed & Mullys with new finishes, lighting, fireplace, carpet, and restroom upgrades.
WHITEFISH TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
The Fishbowl features multiple terrain parks for every skill level. Depot Park offers a series of smaller jumps, rails, and boxes for excellent learning terrain, while the 2nd Street jump line is a step up and a great preparation for Central Avenue, our medium-to-large jump line and rail garden.