SNOWBOARDER is bringing you a series of how to snowboard videos to help fill up that bag of tricks, and help you learn how to ride that snowboard a little better.
Pat Milbery keep on the toes of his toe edge, and takes you through the steps of learning how to do a Michael Jackson.
1. Come up like you are going to to a 50/50, but with a little more speed.
2. Land on the box on the toe edge of your snowboard.
3. Keep your balance and weight centered over your toes by bending your knees.
4. Look to the end of the box, so you can slide the whole thing.
5. Other tips. Without your snowboard on, try balancing on the tips of your toes (like Michael Jackson, OW!) to get the balance dialed.
What tips helped you dial a Michael Jackson? Let's hear 'em in the comments below.